Thursday, March 20, 2014

So, as I write my newest book, "Back To Me," I find that the story is taking me to a whole new subject that I was not expecting to dive into. My characters are both challenged with the thought of God and the after life and believing that when you die, you are able to remain in the lives of your loved ones.  This is something that I have battled with myself.  I am not a believer in God, but I have been on the fence about where we go after we die.  I love watching shows like Ghost Hunters and believe that a persons energy can stay behind, but I do not believe that there is a heaven or hell.  My sister once told me that she had received a sign from our grandmother that she was safe and happy in heaven with my grandfather and uncle.  I believe my sister had that experience and I believe that my grandmother was able to give her that sign, but I can't explain how she was able to do that, and that is what really disturbs me.  I am one of those people that likes to have solid evidence.  This book should be a very interesting journey for me.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment