Friday, March 14, 2014

Fact or Fiction?

A lot of people have asked me in different ways if "Cutting Through" is actually an autobiography.  The answer is NO.  I will admit that there are a few similarities but the story is completely fiction. These are just a few of the questions I know people are dying to have answered!
Did I write the sex scenes from experience? Well, I have had sex, I have  seen a few movies and read a few books, so I guess I have to say yes to that one.
Is my best friend really that much of a bitch? ABSOLUTELY NOT! I love my best friend to pieces.  She has always been my biggest supporter and has put up with so much of my BS, if anything I am the jerk.
Is my mother that mean? No.  My mother, like every mother, can drive me bonkers, and she doesn't always agree with me but I can't imagine she would disown me.
Do I have psychological problems?  Doesn't everyone?
Is my husband Jake? Sometimes I do think my husband is bi-polar, but it hasn't been medically proven. Hahaha. But seriously, no he is not!
I definitely can relate to both Janie and Jake and I'm sure there will be parts of me in Maggie and Drew as well, but my stories are not my own, they are my character's and no one else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment